Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy Night

Wow, so last night right after work, I ran to Fred's for some pretty killer deals, and found a few unknown deals ( woo hoo love those)! Then jetted home to make dinner, nothing spectacular, chili cheese dogs with homemade fries, then I was off to Walmart (the dredded store from H E double hockey sticks) to get a few "neccesities" then off to Pauls for cheap popcorn, which they were out of! :( So as I was running around Doug cleaned out the pumpkins and got them all prepped to carve. So as I'm running in the door, throwing things where they go, I sit down to carve.. Doug had already started his and I still finished first, No it wasnt a race but I like that I was done before him! and these are the finished products:

this is mine




this is doug's

not the best pic's but they are off my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment